Double room in Northumberland Heaton for £395 per month
|Roomtype||: Double room|
|Price||: £395 per month|
|Street||: Simonside Terrace|
|Zipcode||: NE6 5JX|
|Start date||: 2020-12-23|
|End date||: 2021-06-14|
Hi! i'm looking for someone who'll take over my tenancy with great north lettings until june 2021. the rent until 14th jan is already paid. available now.
my room is at 8:58
- attic room in a terraced house
- £395 pm is always payable monthly + £395 security deposit
- all bills included in rent (all utility bills, council tax and cleaners once every two weeks that clean the whole house)
- roommates are all males, 22-26, all professionals except for a ncu postgrad, all are really laid-back, talkative and respect each other's space, a genuinely interesting bunch of people!
-7 bedrooms, the offered room has a king-sized bed, big window facing towards the street, work table with drawers and a chair, tall wardrobe, wardrobe with drawers, bedside table with drawers, a small bin, you can take a lamp that's in the living room, plenty of electric sockets
-2 bathrooms + separate wc (3 toilets, 2 shower cubicles, 1 bathtub)
-living room (2 sofas, small table), there are plans on getting a tv in the living room, so that'll turn into a nice place for movie nights
-kitchen (washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, oven, microwave, 2 toasters, a lot of cupboard space, pots and pans, cutlery, dining table)
-huge garage with sofas
-vacuum cleaners, iron + ironing board
- 35 minutes of walking to the city centre
- sainsbury’s, halal shops, gregg’s, tesco express, pharmacy + loads of charity shops, takeout places, and small independent cafés are all 4-7 minutes from the house.
- asda, poundland, home bargains, byker high street with loads of shop 10-15 mins, lidl 18 minutes
- 7-minute walk to the chillingham road station, loads of bus stops around the house
- spaces for parking around the house + space to leave a bike inside the house/garage
- armstrong park linked to heaton park 4 mins from the house
i’ve walked in and out of the centre to the house at night a lot before and never felt in danger, it is a very safe area
in-person viewings and video viewings are possible.